Citizenship by investment
Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island nation lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It consists of two major islands, Antigua and Barbuda, and several smaller islands.
In 2013, the Government of Antigua and Barbuda created a Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) to attract investors of good character. Investors who make a substantial investment in Antigua and Barbuda qualify to obtain citizenship and passport of the country.
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program appeals to applicants seeking alternative citizenship by acquiring desirable properties or contributing to the islands’ National Development Fund.
Process Time: 3 to 6 Months
- Visa-free access to more than 165 countries, territories and regions, including the UK, Europe, Singapore, Russia, India, Hong Kong and
- Economically, legally and socially stable country part of the British Commonwealth with democracy based on British parliamentary.
- Dual citizenship is
- No personal income, estate, inheritance or capital gain
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax.
- A one-time contribution to the National Development fund makes it easy and risk-free. Passports can then be couriered anywhere in the world making it convenient to the investor.
- Antigua is the travel hub of the region with direct flights to London, New York, Miami, Toronto and Montreal.
- Home to the most technologically advanced hospital in the Caribbean and two American medical
- Independent country and one of the most sought after destinations in the Caribbean
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 58 years.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education, or managerial experience required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Luxury travel destination.
- Developed and safe country.
The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Applicants must choose one of the following investment options:
- Minimum US$100,000 (for a family of 4 or less) or US$125,000 (for a family of 5 or more) non-refundable contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF).
- Minimum USD $200,000 in a Government-approved real estate project (held for at least 5 years).
- Only 5-day residency requirement (Applicants over 18 years of age need to spend at least 5 days in Antigua and Barbuda in the 5 years following citizenship issuance).